Wednesday, September 14, 2022 • noon
A Mighty Blaze conversation with Mary Webber O’Malley
streamed on Facebook Live & YouTube
September 14, 2022 • 7:00 p.m.
Launch of THE REAL MRS. TOBIAS in conversation with
Mary Morris, memoirist and novelist, plus bubbly and cake
28 Adams Street, at the archway in Dumbo, Brooklyn
Getting there is easy-peasy. By subway, it’s one of the first stops in Brooklyn, in Dumbo, near the Brooklyn Bridge. If subways aren’t your thing, you can take an East River ferry and pretend you’re going to Nantucket.
September 20, 2022 • 7:00 p.m.
Discussion of THE REAL MRS. TOBIAS in conversation with
Lauren Belfer, author of Ashton Hall
Barnes and Noble Tribeca
97 Warren St, New York, NY
October 20, 2022 • 12:30 p.m.
Brandeis Women Book Luncheon
Sunnydale Country Club, 30 Underhill Road, Scarsdale, NY
Sunday, November 6, 2022 • 6:00 p.m.
Book Discussion at Festival of Arts, Books and Culture
N.J. Katz JCC
1301 Springdale Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
November 15, 2022 • 11:00 a.m.
Mandel JCC of Palm Beach Gardens
5221 Hood Rd, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
May 16, 2023 • 1:00 p.m.
Book club discussion
JCC MetroWest, West Orange, New Jersey
760 Northfield Avenue, West Orange, NJ
Jane Green, international bestseller and author of 24 novels, 18 of which have been New York Times bestsellers, was the guest of honor at a dinner I hosted for the Author’s Guild, which educates and protects American writers.
With Zibby Owens at the Zoom launch of the book she edited, MOMS DON’T HAVE TIME TO: A QUARANTINE ANTHOLOGY, which includes one of my essays
- F.Scott Fitzgerald Society Annual Conference, Toulouse, France
- Perri Peltz Sirius radio show, interview, national
- read650 “Mother’s Day Reading”
- read650 “Being Jewish” event
- Mandel Jewish Community Center, Boynton Beach, Florida
- Artists and Authors Series book talk and signing, Chatham Public Library, Chatham, New York
- Summer Reads Panel Discussion, Bryant Park Reading Room, Manhattan
- Book launch reading and signing, Book Culture, Manhattan
- Hickory Stick Bookshop signing, Washington, Connecticut
- Scribbler on the Roof series, reading and signing, Ansche Chesed Synagogue, Manhattan
- Lady Jane Book Salon, reading and signing, Manhattan
- Bryant Park Summer Reading series, led discussion on This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Chappaqua Public Library book talk and signing, Chappaqua, NY
- New York Writers Workshop Pitch Conference, facilitator
- Jewish Community Center, Northern New Jersey, book talk and signing, Washington Township, New Jersey
- Jewish Community Center, book talk and signing, West Bloomfield, Michigan
- Book Soup, reading and signing, Los Angeles, California
- Baltimore Free Library, reading and singing, Baltimore, Maryland
- Cosmopolitan Club, book talk, New York City
- Miami Beach Jewish Community Center
- University of Wisconsin Founders’ Day Celebration, Basking Ridge Country Club, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Princeton Public Library
- Shakespeare & Co., Manhattan
- Writer’s Digest Annual Conference
- Rhode Island Hadassah “Books on the Beach” luncheon
- Easton Book Festival, Easton, Pennsylvania
- Hillel at the College of Staten Island, New York
- Berkshire Bodacious Book Club, Pittsfield, MA
- Flemington Jewish Community Center, NJ
- Literary Modiin’s June 2021 Author Event